Sometimes even on weekdays, I just get bored of cooking and want to have something delicious, yet healthy at comfort of my own home (P.S. I am too lazy to get dressed and then visit a restaurant; I rather prefer to order food at home). Here’s when we hold our mobiles and check out some food delivery apps on Android. BOX8 is one of such app, but it differs a lot from these other bunch of food-delivery apps.
With multiple yummy options popping out on the screen and user-friendly Android and iOS App Box8 delivers hot delectable yet healthy food at your home within minutes of ordering.
BOX8 is India’s fastest growing on-demand food delivery company. The 3 pillars of taste, tech and logistics define their goal to ensure a delightful end-to-end experience every single time we order. Founded by IIT graduates Anshul & Amit, they do have revolutionized the way Indian food is consumed.
Their Motto – “We keep one simple thing in mind when we make our food; we would only serve food, that we enjoy eating.”
Ordering food from Box8 is so simple and comfortable – Just Download the BOX8 Android/iOS App or visit their online-site, click on the various options and choose your preference starting from wraps ,sandwiches, curries to desserts. Just add them in cart and checkout by using the payment options after entering your Address and you are done. Just wait for a dainty meal to be welcomed at your door!
Here’s a review of our experience of BOX8:
The Food was very nicely packed and piping-hot, delivered sharply on-time. The Food Delivery deserves a 5-Star. Who won’t like a piping hot meal beautifully-packed and delivered at home….!!!
Here’s what we had:
- Paneer Masala over Rice: Melt-in-your-mouth spice-marinated Cottage Cheese cubes served with Sweet-Corn Salad and Mint Chutney over long, slender-grained aromatic Basmati Rice and a Masaledar Onion-Tomato Gravy. The Paneer was so soft and fresh, well marinated in spices to take the dish a level up. The Gravy went so well with Mint Chutney the Cardamom-flavoured Basmati Rice.
- Basmati Rice: Healthy, Elegant and Flavourful – Just a perfect way to have Basmati Rice!
- Supreme Dal Makhni Curry: The Best Dal-Makhni in the town… delicious, creamy and total Punjabi! The Dal Makhani was cooked in plenty of butter and Punjabi spices to give the humble Black Gram a rich, creamy and delicious make-over.
- Chole Tikki Meal: Delhi-Style Spicy – Delicious Chole cooked to perfection blended with proper spices and Creamy Dal-Makhani served with Soft and hot Tawa Paratha, an Indo-Western Salad, Yummy Veg-Patty with Mint Chutney and Luscious Hot Soft Angoori Gulab-Jamun to complete your sweet cravings! A delightful meal combo it was!
- Mixed Berries Ice Cream: This is a creamy, refreshing berry ice cream made by generously mixing berries and cream, creating a beautiful and flavourful ice cream.
- Bombay Special Sandwich: Juhu Chowpaty-Special Mashed Potato Sandwich in multi grain bread with loads of Salad, Cheese and goey-spicy sauces in it. A perfect fibre and protein packed alternative of a Bombay Sandwich in a much healthier manner.
- Tandoori Paneer Wrap: Spicy Marinated Grilled Paneer cubes, Salad and Luscious Mayonnaise wrapped in a Whole Wheat Paratha – Very healthy and nice concept. The paratha was bit salty and hard for my taste, but the stuffed Cottage Cheese cubes was mind-blowing tasty.
BOX8 team believes in product innovation and have designed the All-in-One meal box, which is a fulfilling new-age Indian meal, a full-on meal for full-on hunger. Traditional ingredients and cooking methods are used for Biryani & Curry, while an Indian twist is given to their Wraps & Sandwiches. Their Salads are a mix of contemporary western and classic Indian flavours.
With an equal emphasis on technology and delivery along with food, Box8 has made ordering food a first-class experience. Anyone can order a meal in seconds on their user-friendly mobile apps, and their integrated delivery management system guarantees piping hot food, lovingly prepared by their chefs, every time.