- Title – Love Has Its Various Ways
- Author – Divya Kapoor
- Genre – Self Help
- Publisher – Balboa Press, a division of Hay House
- ISBN – 978-1-5043-6017-3
The book title just conveys the whole ideology of the book and the author clearly mentions its relevance at the start. It uses “Love” not because it’s a love story; but its love for own-self, which is quintessential in determining your life path and the success associated with it. This book isn’t just another book in Self-Help Genre, but the one that helps you realize your inner self; it is about becoming your own life coach. The book does not offer you any saintly discourse or any hard & fast rules to improve your life…. but a simple yet true ideology to love yourself. There is a workbook in the end which helps us realize our dreams by invoking inner potential and that exactly acts as a driving force for bringing positiveness in your life.
It is clear that the book ‘Love has its various ways’ came out as an extension of Author’s living, challenging and experiencing the truth about the life and herself. The success of this book is that it makes your mind light as a feather… No Preaching, No Rocket-Science just pure basic understanding about yourself. The Book makes you understand the nuances of life in a simplified way.
Sheer determination and hard work is evident when she explains how she got the will to publish a book and how the universe helped her to achieve this.
The chapters in the book covers topic that are known to us but the wordings and her perspective adds a different dimension to them. The way she explained Heisenberg uncertainty principle to that of real life is praiseworthy. Every chapter is a beautiful learning with wonderful examples and classic quotes which make us understand our life in better way. Here’s an expert from few of the chapters of the book, but if you really want to bring positiveness in your life, you have to read the book to implement the techniques.
- Chapter 1 – GOD: This chapter talks about a powerful subject called LOVE which is none other than GOD.
- Chapter 2 – Letting Go: Life is not about happening but reflecting. Remember, if you are alive, you have a purpose.
- Chapter 3 – Miracles Happens: Believe in Miracles, Be clear and be fearless… Finally everything is going to be sorted.
- Chapter 4 – Oneness: Take control of your life and Live the life to the fullest. Let your emotions flow!
- Chapter 5 – Whining: The Chapter talks about how our perspective affects the events happening in our life.
There’s much more in this book… it’s a treasure…Embrace it open-mindedly and I am sure there is nothing which could stop you from becoming the person you wanted to be…